Sunday, June 23, 2013

How Does Your Garden Grow?

As I am sure you all are tired of only seeing our harvest photos.... time for a real update I guess.

Earlier in the week we did a few things in between rain storms... Needless to say the garden was pretty muddy. So anything more than just checking plants for veggies large enough to pick and training running plants to run the right direction happened outside the garden.



We put mulch all around the fruit bushes to help with weed control. 6 bags of mulch for 12 blueberry bushes and 2 apple trees.


And then I found another one of these under the large leaves of one of the zucchini plants when I was looking for large zucchini to pick. Yuck!


I had to get Hubby to remove him... Those things are huge and nasty!!


Lots of veggies coming in now...



Lots of peppers!


No comments:

Post a Comment